7.05.2007

Define Crazy

Define Crazy

There are many variations on the theme of eccentricity. This week, as I take care of Ep's cats and her many, many plants, I am feeling quite comfortable declaring her a Crazy Plant Lady. And I am a little uncomfortable with the the thought that, by selling her our 3/4 acre plot of land, I have become an enabler.

Did I mention that my mom has been here since Saturday? We are having a lot of fun and getting mountainous loads of work done, but we are getting very little unpacking done, which makes her feel as though her Visit Is For Naught. I am pleased to have her company and help regardless.

In the interests of preventing additional crazies from taking roost within my own noggin, I am leaving tonight for two solo days on the coast. See you on the other side.

No comments: